Hair Styling Class for Bridal and Red Carpet
2 days. $1000. Certification is provided at end of class. No kit included.
Everything will be provided for class. No need to bring or purchase anything for class.
This is a 2-day class for anyone who wants to learn all necessary techniques of styling hair for bridal, wedding updo, red carpet and special events. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced hair stylists.
This class is for everyone who wants to do hair styling professionally. You can be a complete beginner at hair styling or a working cosmetologist. The class is designed to cover the fundamental techniques that even cosmetologist (hair stylist) want to learn in day 1 as well as the advanced techniques that will turn you into an expert in hair styling and starting doing it professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment in day 2.
Clients will love you when you can do it all in this demanding industry. You can use your knowledge from our hairstyling class for prom, wedding, TV, film and fashion. This class is designed to cover the majority of those hair styling situations. A certificate is rewarded after class completion.
What you will learn:
- Tools and supplies you need for your hair styling kit
- Product Knowledge
- Fundamentals of hair styling
- Theory (Texture, Density, Lengths, Extensions, Tools)
- Basic hair styling for a beauty shoot
- Application of Clip-in Extensions
- Classic chignon
- How to section hair correctly
- Proper Teasing Techniques
- Different teasing techniques for different sections of hair
- Fundamentals of curling hair professionally for long lasting curls
- Basic and advanced Up-do’s
- How to use different pins for different purposes
- How to hide hair pins and bobby pins when styling
- How to create hair volume
- How to create different looks with same basic curls
- How to create different types of curls
- Old hollywood glam
- The classic S wave
- How to use different types of hot tools
- How to re-texturize hair
- Split up-do (half up half down)
- Loose Curl Up-Do
- How to texturize braids
- How to texturize curls
Please note: This class is not a part of cosmetology school. It’s a class designed for by experienced hair stylists that have been doing hair styling professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment.
We currently offer one-on-one training only for this class. Please give us a call for availability. If you wish to add an extra day of training, there’s a fee of $500 for each day.
For financing, you have two options:
1. Apply for PayPal Credit
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99.00 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval.
If you would like to use PayPal Credit, you must:
- Apply for PayPal Credit HERE and get approved for the amount you wish to pay for class(es). You can ask your friends or relatives to apply for PayPal Credit for you. You can also use multiple PayPal Credit accounts to pay for class(es).
- Contact us via phone (323) 932-9100 or email email@example.com
- Let us know you wish to use your PayPal Credit to finance your class(es).
- We will email you a PayPal invoice for you to pay using PayPal Credit.
2. Apply for a loan on Upstart.com
Upstart works with eligible borrowers who have credit scores as low as 300. Upstart lets you check your rate without impacting your credit score. It also offers a relatively fast funding time; borrowers may receive their loan proceeds as soon as one business day.
When you apply for a loan with Upstart, it will ask for the purpose of your loan. You must indicate the loan purpose as “use the funds for something else”. When asked to explain more about the reason of your loan, you must carefully describe that you are going to use the loan to start a business by getting trained and certified by a school. This training is NOT for a degree or a diploma. You are not looking for a student loan.
When approved you can use the funds to register and pay for class per usual.