Lash Lift, Eyebrow Lamination and Tint Class
1 day. $495. 5 hours of class. Certification is provided at end of class. Kit included.
No experience or prior training required to take this class.
Lash Lift and Eyebrow Lamination are a low maintenance service that can last up to 8 weeks. In one session of 45-60 minute procedure, you can lift, curl your cleats’ natural lashes or transform your client’s brows, providing lasting enhancement and definition without the constant upkeep.
Lash Lift service goes really well with eyelash extension service. Especially, for those who have extremely straight & pointing down natural lashes. And lash tinting for those who have blond or light color lashes. So your clients can have dark natural lashes that blend in well with black color extensions.
Unlike eyelash extension, which requires more investment in products and a lot longer training/practicing time, Lash Lift and Eyebrow Lamination is a career that requires very minimal product and training investment. Students can literally start taking clients and making money only days after class, if they have products ready. The average price for a Lash Lift service is $60-$80. And around $100 for both Lash Lift and Lash Tint. The income potential is absolute amazing.
Lash lifting and eyebrow lamination are taking the beauty industry by storm, and is a simple, inexpensive way to attract new clients, retain clients who can’t tolerate lash extensions, and diversify your lash menu. Using silicone shields and a series of cream solutions, the Lash Lift curls, sets, and conditions natural lashes, leaving your client with long-lasting, natural-looking lift.
How much money can you make?
Here’s a breakdown of your projected annual income.
Lash Lift @ $46,800 @ 15 clients/week @ $60/client @ 10-12 hrs/week
Individual Lashing @ $52,000 @ 10 clients/week @ $100/client @ 10-25 hrs/week
Volume Lashing @ $67,500 @ 5 clients/week @ $250/client @ 10-12 hrs/week
Lash Lift service is great for those who:
- don’t want the maintenance or cost of eyelash extensions
- want a vary natural look
- want to wake up with perfectly curled lashes
- allergic to eyelash extension products
This class covers an overview of Lash Lifting, client consultation and FAQ’s. The procedure and troubleshooting and aftercare. This in-depth course covers all areas of the Lash Lift process, including how to conduct a consultation, choosing the right level of lift for your client, a step-by-step guide to the Lash Lift procedure, and troubleshooting unsuccessful results.
- introduction to lash lifting
- how Lash Lifting works
- contraindications and Safety Protocol
- what you need to do the process
- lash lifting process
- eyebrow lamination process
- eyelash and eyebrow tinting process
- final Results
Everything will be provided for you in class. There’s no need to purchase/bring anything. There’s a kit included in the cost of this class.
(MODEL REQUIRED – you must bring your own model)
- JAN 10, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JAN 24, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JAN 31, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- FEB 21, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- FEB 28, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- MAR 14, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- MAR 28, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- APR 11, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- APR 25, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- MAY 15, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- MAY 30, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JUN 13, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JUN 27, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JUL 11, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
- JUL 25, 2021 @ 9AM – 2PM (Model required at 10:30AM)
For financing, you must:
1. Apply for PayPal Credit and get approved for the amount you wish to pay for class(es). You can ask your friends or relatives to apply for PayPal Credit for you. You can also use multiple PayPal Credit accounts to pay.
2. Contact us via phone (323) 932-9100 or email email@example.com
3. Let us know you wish to use your PayPal Credit to finance your class(es)