» Hair Styling Class
Hair Styling Class
Hair Styling Class for Red Carpet, Fashion and Wedding $1000
CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES
This is a 3-day class for anyone who wants to learn all necessary techniques of styling hair for bridal, wedding updo, red carpet and special events. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced hair stylists. This class is for everyone who wants to do hair styling professionally. You can be a complete beginner at hair styling or a working cosmetologist. The class is designed to cover the fundamental techniques that even cosmetologist (hair stylist) want to learn in day 1 as well as the advanced techniques that will turn you into an expert in hair styling and starting doing it professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment in day 2 and 3.
Clients will love you when you can do it all in this demanding industry. You can use your knowledge from our hairstyling class for prom, wedding, TV, film and fashion. This class is designed to cover the majority of those hair styling situations. A certificate is rewarded after class completion.
What you will learn:
- Tools and supplies you need for your hair styling kit
- Product Knowledge
- Fundamentals of hair styling
- Theory (Texture, Density, Lengths, Extensions, Tools)
- Basic hair styling for a beauty shoot: Ballet bun, Sleek pony tail
- Application of Clip-in Extensions
- Classic chignon
- How to section hair correctly
- Proper Teasing Techniques
- Different teasing techniques for different sections of hair
- Fundamentals of curling hair professionally for long lasting curls
- Basic Up-do’s
- How to use different pins for different purposes
- How to hide hair pins and bobby pins when styling
- Types and styles of braiding: Rope Braid, French Braid, Dutch Braid, Fish Tail Braid
- Sleek Pomp with French Twist
- How to create different looks with same basic curls
- Old hollywood glam
- The classic S wave
- How to use different types of hot tools
- How to re-texturize hair
- Split up-do
- Faux Bob
- Hollywood Glam Up-Do
- Loose Curl Up-Do
- Modern French Twist (Explanation of Loose Twist)
- How to texture braids
- How to texture curls
Start your career through our in-house financing. Below are the requirements and payments we offer:
Down payment: $500
First payment: $500
There’s a $5 collection fee for each payment.
In-house financing requirements:
1. Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
2. U.S. driver’s license.
3. A voided check or bank statement. You must have a valid checking account in good standing. You must provide your bank account number and routing number.
4. A credit card or debit card.
5. Applicant must register in person at the location 5450 W Pico Blvd Suite 104 Los Angeles 90019
Please note: This class is not a part of cosmetology school. It’s a class designed for by experienced hair stylists that have been doing hair styling professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment.
CLICK HERE FOR CLASS DATES