Mastering Beauty and Fashion Makeup Program
$1500 (5 consecutive days)
**Receive maximum pro makeup artist discounts with the certificate from our program at the biggest pro makeup supply store in California.**
If your goal is to work for makeup cosmetic companies or in fashion, magazine, runway show and bridal industry, this program is perfect for you.
You will learn all about beauty makeup, both fundamental of professional makeup artistry and advanced makeup artistry techniques. Learn how to use High-Definition makeup application, both liquid and cream foundation for fashion, TV, film and bridal industry.
On top of that, we also include AIRBRUSH makeup application knowledge and techniques for those who wish to pursue a more lucrative career as a “seasoned” bridal makeup artist and also for high-definition TV, film and fashion photography..
The Program covers the following and more!
- Portfolio building during class
- Apprenticeship and work opportunities within various industries: bridal, film, TV, commercial.
- Career guidance
- How to start your career as a makeup artist
- How to build your portfolio
- Where to network within the industry
- Product knowledge
- Essential eye liner fundamentals and tight-lining
- False lashes application
- Basic beauty eye makeup
- Glamour eye makeup
- Professional brow mapping
- Mastering foundation color matching and blending
- Skin color correction and concealing
- Creating flawless skin for high definition photography
- Creating glowing/illuminating skin
- Face sculpting; contouring and highlighting
- Sculpturing perfect lips
- Creating magazine and runway looks
- Mastering cream foundation
- How to correct face shapes
- Smokey eyes – traditional to modern looks
- Creating bridal looks – from understanding to creating formulas for each individuals
- Bridal contract knowledge
- Perfecting flawless skin with airbrush makeup
- Mastering airbrush makeup foundation color matching and blending
- Airbrush equipment – differences and uses
- Single action to dual action – deliveries and uses
- Product knowledge on types of airbrush makeup and their applications: MAC, Make Up For Ever, Kevyn Aucoin, Temptu
(Makeup Artist Certificate included)
Start your career through our in-house financing. Below are the requirements and payments we offer:
Pro Makeup Artist Class $1500
Want to see Hollywood Makeup School class activities? Watch this video below:
So why choose our school? People from all over the world travel to attend our intensive professional makeup certification program. Our makeup classes are small to ensure proper education, unlike other schools that pack in 10-20 students and only care about the numbers not the quality.
We have graduated over 1,000 students since 2005. Instructors are working professionals in the industry who have mastered their craft. Our guarantee is that you can take the classes over as many times as you like without paying additional fees.
Networking and career development is one of our strengths along with our solid education. The curriculum is based on the technical side of makeup as well as the artistry side. Our curriculum here at Hollywood Makeup School constantly upgrades and changes the training to meet the needs of the students. By emphasizing on teaching the technical side of makeup artistry, it insures that the makeup application can be achieved on any client. Only the top quality makeup products are used in our training, for example: Make Up For Ever, MAC, Temptu, Anastasia Brow among others.
Unlike other schools who use white label makeup that is a no name brand and will not be used on professional paying jobs, we will be using the real professional makeup products where we, the professional makeup artists, do use on celebrities, actors, models, brides, etc.